Shipping and Return Policy
- No returns will be accepted without an RMA number. Any merchandise returned without an RMA number will be refused and sent back at the customer's own expense. An RMA number is valid for 14 days from the issued date. The product must be sent in ALL the original packaging, including the box(es) with the original UPC codes, manuals, all other accessories, and documentation provided by the manufacturer.
- ALL returns for refunds/exchanges must be made within 14 business days from the invoice date.
- DEFECTIVE returns can be returned directly to us within 14 business days from the invoice date, at our discretion, for credit, replacement, exchange, or repair. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject to a 30% penalty. ANY returns, defective or non-defective returns, received not in "like new condition" and missing original materials, i.e., original box, packaging material, accessories, etc., are subject to a 30% restocking fee. After 14 business days, the manufacturer’s warranty applies.
- Refused or undeliverable shipments will be subject to a 15% or $25.00, whichever greater, restocking fee, in addition to the applicable shipping expenses, insurance fees, and any losses incurred.
- The customer pays for the shipping for all returns back to us. We recommend you fully insure your return shipment in case it is lost or damaged and you use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery for your protection. We are not responsible for any damages to the product during shipment. We ship back returns to the customer via UPS Ground in the continental USA. The customer must pay for shipping both ways for Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, and international packages.
- If merchandise arrives damaged, it is best to REFUSE it back to the carrier attempting delivery. If you accept the package, make sure it is noted on the carrier's delivery record in order for us to file a claim. Save the merchandise AND the original box and packing it arrived in, and notify us immediately to arrange for a carrier inspection. If you do not notify us of all damaged goods within the first 3 days of arrival, our normal return policy will override any claim of damage, and the merchandise will fall under all current manufacturer restrictions.
- Expected turn-around time for all exchanges is 30 days. Although we will strive to process claims within 4 to 5 business days, shortage of inventory, overload, or other circumstances may delay the process.
- RMA number must be visible on all return shipments; otherwise, it may be refused and returned back to you. A copy of the invoice must be included in returning package.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- For credits or refunds on returns, the latest prices less shipping/handling charges will apply.
- Physical damage will void the warranty.
- We reserve the right to exchange returns with the equivalent product for all replacements in the event of shortage of supplies of the same products.